Monday, May 16, 2011

falling in love..again...

yeah!! i fall in love again. have i told u tht I am person who easily fall in love and 'berangan' to be like one(the loved one)..


yesterday, I blogwalking and came across this perfect lass's blog.. thanks to athirah who at the first place introduce it to me. I spent almost the whole night reading her blog:)





her name is hanafedora. hv anyone here heard about her? she is damn perfect in my sense. i'm not saying that she is flawless(because everyone does hv a bad side of him/her), but as i mentioned before.. she is perfect in my sense...


have a nice husband, brilliant, live in UK, n etc, etc, etc....


well, she is an engineer too and she is doing her Phd already. hopefully I'll be like her one day. yeah, doing my Phd in engineering( as my mum wish).





hurm, maybe most of the women with the name hana is inspiring.. before this, I am in (deep)love with hana tajima fr her inspiring fashion style.



don't you guys thinks she is beautiful. with flawless skin, sweet smile.. hurm.. *envy* these people, they really have good sense of fashion. modesty yet stylish:)



me liking them sngt.

No comments: