from the day when I got to know that I'll go to Intec.
many things had came across my mind.
from the positive and the negative. mostly the negative one:(
many questions had crossed my mind
what if I cant find new friends there?
what if no one want to be my friend?
what if cant cope with study?
can I survive in engineering field?
what if i got to dismiss from college?
what if all my classmates are boys?
:(:(
I've talked to a few of my friend regarding this. my negative thought even worsen when I have not meet any girls who get the same program as mine.
I do get really excited and I really look forward for university's life, but, the negative thought just cant get of my head.
Please pray for me. for my success and hapiness here and after.
No comments:
Post a Comment