Wednesday, May 18, 2011

dear friend:)

I had once(take note this word) befriend with a boy with a nickname wiwi.


we were first met in mrsm pasir tumboh, 1 ability to be pricise.


for the first year of our friendship, we were really 'tight' on each other. really.


I had once poured a dutch lady strawberry milk on his head. *giggles*


that was when we were still young. hehehe.


as the time grows,


we became bestfriend. a very good bestfriend.


A bestfriend who I always ask for help


A bestfriend who I always ask for opinion


A bestfriend who I always look for when I'm bored.


A bestfriend who always there for me.


A good listener.




I'm a good bestfriend for him too*vain*




I still remember those happy days when we were in lower secondary.


he was like a puppet for me and my friends.


name me, wht version of bully that we haven't done for him.


from mental bully to physical bully.


*giggles*


we meant no harm, just for fun *tongue*


I know he knew it.


yeah, sometimes he do runs wild, but we manage to cool him down easily.


a very patient boy.*kembang semangkuk*




I always thought that he is gonna be my bestfriend forever.


but, today, a new history will be written in our life book.


today, 18th may 2011,


I(still in full concious mind) had unfriend him in my fb's friend list.


due to some reasons, I decided that this is the best for this moment.




thank you BESTFRIEND.


sorry for everything.


I dedicated 'perpisahan ini by 1st edition feat aizat amdan' for you.
search for the song in youtube by yourself and google the lyrics too. your friend here is 'IT-blind' to upload the song here. sorry.

1 comment:

muhamad shahir said...

waa!!trharunye aq bace..eh eh..ape kes ni gado2 ngan si bulat nih??