Wednesday, April 3, 2013

of her and her wannabe

I'll be having my physic midterm tomorrow, but here I am mingling in the world of no boundaries; The Internet!! From the shopping website to my all-time favorite blogger; Hana Fedora.

She's such a doll to me. She's one of the reasons( I have many favorite people:D) why I keep on doing engineering and dream(inshaAllah) to pursue my master degree and phD :)

As I'm mingling around her blog for God-knows-how-many-times, I come across a group of post from her about her pursuing phd thingy. Here it is Here. As I read on her writing  I realize that I was inspired by her. Engineering is definitely not a dance floor but inshaAllah the knowledge that we gain will be worth  it someday. and this jihad(struggle) of learning will be our investment for akhirat.

 Its a very good of her to write something that can makes her readers inspired and makes people think again about their life path. And I was inspired by her to write in this space again. I may not be able to touch many hearts and inspired people around the world, but at least I want to write something for people that is very dear to my heart. You people! (because I know, only people who are close to me know the existence of this blog. hehe)

Ok, till then :) Please pray for my midterm paper tomorrow ya people! 


Please please please. tell me we DO look alike! hahaha.




2 comments:

wadihana afza said...

haha qis ! ya you two look alike ;)

balqis said...

haha. sama but only after a massive plastic surgery la kot eh.