I just cant wait to blog about my spring lunch date. Since the first lepaking in front of the Old Main is an impromtu date, I decided to make promise with my friends for a 'spring-y lunch date'. hehehe.
So here I am, dating under the sun with Alin and Deqnor :)
We bought a very nice Nasi Arab from Pita Cabana(we dont always eat this, jimat!). So its kinda special lunch rather than usual Panda Express's nasi goreng :/
plus, we are very excited to let our baby(re:shade) feels the sun! hehe.
People chilling in front of old main. It's a very nice to see all people are very happy. Some of them just golek golek, some are playing frisbee and not to forget, Old Main are having a Bell Tower Bash on that day. So there's loud music and free popcorn.
Lepas makan, kami pun tidur di padang selama sejam sementara tunggu kelas next. Balik petang tu rasa tanned. haha. walaupun sebenanrnye dah tak perlukan extra tanning.
Hari yang indah diakhiri dengan hujan renyai renyai :-*






No comments:
Post a Comment