I think this story deserve a post on her own in my blog.
This is the craziest event I have experienced in America so far. I have heard and see a lot of benda pelik2 before this. But last night is the most ..mind blowing. haha. I happened last night when I got back from library. and here's is the story.
When I step down the bus, I saw a lot of people gather outside my Hall. I thought there is a fire drill happening then. Then I walked near the crowd and they were making so much noise. I asked a guy who was standing there what is actually happening and can we enter the hall now? He just said "These people are doing crazy thing. If you wanna go in, I would suggest you to use the other door" I have no idea what is that 'crazy thing'. but, as I look nearer I saw naked people!!!! OMGG, fully naked ok. I have no idea what were they doing. Diaorang buat macam le tour de langkawi gitu, the naked girl or boy akan lari kat tgh secara gilir :0. volunteer siapa nak lalu, but you must be naked :0 :0 :0
Trauma ok. Nampak je, saya terus lari laju laju pergi pintu depan sebab takut. Nanti tetiba ada org tarik ke apa ke. *pengsan*
ok bai people, nak study dah final exam dah :)
btw, senior kata event tu memang upacara biasa bagi kanak2 di sini terutamanya ketika nak final. tmabahan lagi summer akan menjelang tiba.
No comments:
Post a Comment