Saturday, July 28, 2012

#RoadtoUni- food

There's only two weeks before my flight to US, yet, 
there's still so many things I need to buy,
especially FOOD.
Before this I don't really mind about food as I'll be living on-campus and the food are provided,
plus, I don't know how to cook anyway.
Hahaha.

But now, I've enrolled myself to 'Inhouse-Masterchef-Celebrity'
 lol.
After a week of training preparing food for berbuka, 
hummm, I think I can la.
ok la. so so la, of course with the aid of precise recipe from Internet :D 
but I got no picture to show.

So now, food has been in mind since the 'I-think-I-can' moment.
haha.
I've been thinking about Brahims, Knor's chicken stock, instant ketupat, etc, etc...
but to think again, I have no idea what it's all about.
ok relax, I still have two weeks to figure all this out.

1 comment:

s a r a h said...

Learn from the expert la!!! Me!!