Thursday, July 12, 2012

preprepreprepredeparture

Money are flowing just like Niagara Falls right now.
Everything needs to be buy brand new and in a large number :|
Preparing physically can cause severe injury to our purse(in my case, it's my mum's) 
hehe.

But still, I think preparing mentally is something different and more challenging.
We can't have a checklist because everything is so abstract that you can;t just simply cross it out from your checklist.

I've been reading a few articles about journey-to-oversea, something like that.
and and and,
I got really excited especially an article written from senior who had experienced as what we are now. 

 'Just wheel your trolley and show the officer your passport, and then you will pass through a conveyor system, which the officer will look at your destination tag and put your luggage onto the proper conveyor to be sent to your final destination. Challenge over! Now walk out into the arrival hall, which is where you will meet the Washington JPA representative. Then, she'll give you some advice and chit chat, and she'll bring the whole group to every terminal (we passed through terminals 4-7) and she'll help the students to self-check in using the computer. This is where you say goodbye to different university students. You guys part here. Then, the others who are not boarding from this terminal will walk to another terminal, and drop off more students, and so on. Note: The walk from one terminal to another is SO VERY VERY FAR. But it helps that the walkway is literally on the streets where you can view a bit of LA's skyline. We arrived around 8.30 PM so the view was absolutely beautiful! Different terminals have different security checks and different layouts, so I can't exactly say how it's gonna be like'

This is just simply awesome. haha.
ok, I'm being overexcited here. 
but but but, 'LA's skyline?
like seriously.


Though I'm really excited, but sometime even just thinking about a new life ahead can give me goosebump.
:|
especially when I read this 

Kalian tidak boleh pergi ke luar negara dengan membawa Islam warisan. Kalian mesti berIslam dengan Islam pilihan”


Just want to share a picture that I'll surely miss dearly :)
Me and k.esyah at drivethru McD.
lol.



4 comments:

haniyahaya said...

Whoaa!! Balqis, I'm going to miss you dear!! I believe that you can take good care of yourself. Insya'Allah, no matter what, Allah is always by your side. Believe and have faith in Him :)

balqis said...

Thank you hani:) InsyaAllah. and Good luck for your journey in becoming a great muslimah doctor:D

s a r a h said...

Heeyyy you!! Who drove you through the drive-thru??? Miss kak esyah je ke??? !!!

And u read other's predeparture stories..dont u want to read mine?? But i guess Oz is less interesting :(

haniyahaya said...

Insya'Allah Balqis. Jazakillahu khair for your du'as and wishes!! ^^