The story begins on the July 17, yes I remember the date as I went to mati setem my agreement on that day. As I got really tired from mati setem and pesuruhjaya sumpah, I fall asleep at the kitchen( ala, not that kitchen as in kitchen kitchen, small tv area in the kitchen like that). As the sun goes down and the moon has rises, the mosquitoes start to enter my house that had interrupt my evening nap. Trying to save my precious evening nap, I walk to door wanting to stop the mosquito's highway. I can't even remember what had actually happened, but then, I know that there's this damn big ugly wooden bar fell on my left big toe:(
my toe immediately turns blue and then blackish then greenish then purplish than many more colors. It was freaking hurt and of course I cried. Then, mum thought it will soothe on their own and I can be back to normal.
*flash forward of my normal life*
I've done many things with this blackish toe I tell you :p
Then, on the July 21st, first of Ramadhan, my toe has not turns back to normal and the swollen gets even bigger and scarier.
Then we decided to check this at the hospital. We thought this is just a minor case, ala, jari kaki je kot. I asked mum, should I packed my things for the KL trip tomorrow as I may be admitted? Mum even says 'sedey ko admitted'. I go and see the Doctor;orthopedic and trauma surgeon, and he suggest that I stayed in the ward for a day so that he can do operation to take off my toe nail. omaaagaaadddd. But actually I was quite excited as this is my first time being warded and spent a night in Perdana. lol. (I don't overnight there pun).
At first I thought it will only be a minor surgery. But then again, I gone through a near-death experience. hehe. I was pushed on the bed to the operation theater, and had general aesthetic. And with that , all the scary things had begun.


2 comments:
get well soon ! me love you balqis !
thank you :') balutan ni boleh bukak 8ogos. lambat lagi:(
Post a Comment