I don't know how to describe my feeling right now.
One thing I'm very sure is that I miss my ATU18 friends :(
I miss them so much that I even dreamed of them last night.
:'(
We have go through thick and thin together.
I can't forget how wawa, athin and ainiz rushed to my house when I called them.
I can't forget how me, deqnor n syazana used to study in study room. with all the silly jokes and camwhoring.
I can't forget all the Pak Li trip
I can't forget me, Ainiz and Fafa in Richmond
I can't forget all the Pasar Malam trip at peak hour with fiena and wawa.
I can't forget the menggelepar time with Alin and Mij
I can't forget Syaza's walking style. and when she babble about my toilet.
I can't forget Glendale.
I can't forget all the bowling trip.
I can't forget the nine-girls-in-nichi's-myvi
and we will be apart soon, unless for the penn staters. hehe.
Yet, I can't be there on each and everyone of us's kenduris.
Mij's
Adlin Atikah's
And I'm going to miss and I've missed a few more kenduris. :(
Alin's, MK's, and Afiq's.
Mum of course will not agree with this. But I just can't help. I want to be there too.
I don't have much friends here.
and I don't know whether my Perhentian trip is still ongoing or disapprove :'(
One thing I'm very sure is that I miss my ATU18 friends :(
I miss them so much that I even dreamed of them last night.
:'(
We have go through thick and thin together.
I can't forget how wawa, athin and ainiz rushed to my house when I called them.
I can't forget how me, deqnor n syazana used to study in study room. with all the silly jokes and camwhoring.
I can't forget all the Pak Li trip
I can't forget me, Ainiz and Fafa in Richmond
I can't forget all the Pasar Malam trip at peak hour with fiena and wawa.
I can't forget the menggelepar time with Alin and Mij
I can't forget Syaza's walking style. and when she babble about my toilet.
I can't forget Glendale.
I can't forget all the bowling trip.
I can't forget the nine-girls-in-nichi's-myvi
and we will be apart soon, unless for the penn staters. hehe.
Yet, I can't be there on each and everyone of us's kenduris.
Mij's
Adlin Atikah's
And I'm going to miss and I've missed a few more kenduris. :(
Alin's, MK's, and Afiq's.
Mum of course will not agree with this. But I just can't help. I want to be there too.
I don't have much friends here.
and I don't know whether my Perhentian trip is still ongoing or disapprove :'(


No comments:
Post a Comment