Summary.
2011 has been a roller coaster to me.
I start the new year happily still with the aussie mood. I just come back from Aussie that time. Unfortunately, the happiness did no last long. I have to report duty at PLKN camp somewhere in Negeri Sembilan. It was a rough 3months for me. I never had even a bit feeling to go back to that time. Three months were more than enough. During this period that k.lalah got married. Right after my PLKN, my family moved from Kuala Kubu to Kota Bharu. Tok was so sick at that time. That was the main reason Mum applied to be transferred to Tumpat. Not long after that, Tok passed away. It was the same day when I got my SPM's result. Ironic much. Showers of congratulations in the morning and rains of condolences in the evening. Long transition after that. Life moved on, I enrolled myself in driving class. pheww, ain't easy kids. The waiting part esp. (I cried once because of waiting too long). Alhamdulillah, I'm now good driver *smug*
Then, the interview, all the scholarship app, holidays, and July had arrived. New world, new life, new friends, everything was new to me. I had so much fun in Denver. Learning many new things. and now, the semester has ended. Though the results was not that good, tapi next sem kan masih ada balqis :)
The holiday started with Eid-ul Adha. Then, k.beya's aqad nikah, followed by Abang's aqad nikah a week after that. 3 new addition into my family in a year. Nice wrap!
I thought 2011 was harsh, but to think again, it's not that bad.
I am glad for everything that I had and will have. InsyaAllah. Life is like a wheel, sometimes, you are at he top and maybe sometimes you are at the most bottom. But, that what makes you ponder and to make you appreciate life even more.
I will not share my resolution here, but please readers, do pray for me. I'm helpless without your dua'. I hope that 2012 will be nicer to me. With more colors and joy.
For sure I wanted to be a more devoted muslimah, daughter, sister, students, friends and future engineer. InsyaAllah.
and please pray that by next year, I'll be celebrating new year in another side of the world. ^.^
This is one of the Qalamullah that had held me through the up and down of 2011.
"Verily, after each difficulties, there will be a relief"
2011 is now a history.
Let's re-start new life, new iman, new spirit.
Hello 2012.
Be nice to me!!
2 comments:
=")
:'( *banjir
Post a Comment