cousin: look! the elephant is sleeping. *finger pointing at the tv screen*
mohd: no i think the elephant is taking a nap. I guess, he is too tired.
****
me: fatimah, do you want a biscuits?
fatimah: no, it's a crackers!
****
fatimah: hye friends!! *hand holding a handbag with mak-datin style*
cousin: 0.0
***
cousin: mohd, sing along!twinkle twinkle little stars*mka penuh bersemangat *some cartoons characters were singing that in the TV*
mohd: but, I don't see any stars here.
****
cousin: mohd, can u plese draw me a rainbow?
mohd: how can I draw. I can't see the rainbow.
***
I help him with his activity book. When it comes to join the dots section, we do it together and mohd will say the number out loud.
he can count only until 40, after that I tell him it's forty-one,
the he continue "forty two". he paused.
"aunty, I don't want to do it anymore. It's so hard"
hahaha.
omg. aren't they lovely? their answer were always unpredictable.
They see what us, the adults can't see.
the kids in the story speaks english with accent. lagilah we, the adults melts kan.
what a beautiful creations that Allah had created.
Their creativity are not limited. They can turn the french bread into a magic broom-fishing rod-crown. can u imagine that?
sometimes, I wonder what do they have in their mind beside playing and playing and playing?
these are the picture of me with hazim. *not in the story since he still couldn't talk*
They are all my anak-sepupu :)
btw, can u suggest what name should I ask them to call me?
I'm so not into the 'maksu' tittle.
3 comments:
mak su is so outdated kan? Im not into mak long either. panggil kakak je muda gitu hikhik
haha. kakak mcm xkena je. aunty qis? or, cik qis?
hish, sounds so tua la kan. kite ni dah la muda belia lg.
omg! i havent read this! i think u shud tag kak linee...i was smiling and laughing alll along..
Post a Comment