Friday, December 30, 2011

ombak

Ok bloggy, I've watched the most-talk-about movie. 
They collect RM10million in 2weeks!!
omg.

before I watched the movie, I've got so many review. 
Most of the review that I got from my friend were all negative. ahh, typical movie.

Still, most of the media and the people in the tv gave a positive review about the movie.
Their rating was so high.
One of them even said that we need a box of tissue la.
The movie was so touching la.
etc etc etc.

And so, tonight. me and my family watched the movie.
and guess what?

We were actually laughing throughout the movie.
There are so many things to be questioned.

 Why Maya has to wear that?
Why Maya has to do like that?
Who is the hair dresser? Their hair was so bad!!
What a bad make-up artist. all the stars in there doesn't look pretty as they should be.
Why Lisa has to shout like that?
Who is Pak Dolah?
When do they  actually fall in love?

Haha. Maybe because we have read the novel before and
their feeling was precisely described in there.
Plus, the director had over compressed the movie(from the novel)
We people don't even know who is Pak Dolah.
Uncle? Driver? Neighbor?

And we already know the story line,
Nothing to be suspense about.

Huh, again, another typical movie.

before that, where do they shoot eh?
The house is really beautiful.
I love it.

foot note: My love towards Lisa has faded. why on earth she has to choose Yusry? oh my. Of all the man in Malaysia, why yusry? why? Bukan Duda la lisa. You are pretty. Very pretty. Pandai lagi. Choose someone out from that industry la. 



2 comments:

wadihana afza said...

kan? kan? wadi pun teruja dengan rumah dia. HAHA. lol. =P

balqis said...

ha'ah. dah masuk wishlist dah. lepas tu nak naik yatch mcm tu jgk. hehe.