I would like to share my current obsession that had occupied almost half of my time in front of my the computer. Its the Gold medalist Olympian guys! The beautiful pair Meryl Davis and Charlie White. Alin introduced me to them (of course in the internet. Not that we know them personally. duh) during the Sochi craze last month. and since then, I couldnt stop but to adore this sweetheart. They are just amazing.
I like Meryl's body figure and her flexibility. Charlie are not bad either. They look perfect dancing together. But, what makes me go crazy over them is not just about that. Its the fact that they have been dancing together since they are 9! 16 years guys. 16 freaking years! Unfortunately, they are not couple in real life though. Charlie dated another figure skater. She is Olympic medalist too. So I am not that disappointed hahaha. Suka hati je nak kecewa dengan pilihan orang kan.
I have watched almost all their video on youtube. I even watch the motivational series that they did for high schoolers. lol.
And now, I am really inspired to join the next Olympic in South Korea! I stil have 4-5 years to brush on my skills. Ok, first I need to learn how to stand on ice. Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment