Thursday, March 6, 2014

Doing what I love

This will be my first post for 2014. Haha. Look how pemalas I am to update this space. Please blame the weather for this long hiatus :p 

Ok, a lot of things happened through out this period. Did I mention that I am starting a branch of Tudung People in USA? Yes, The that famous Tudung People. Wee. I am not doing his alone though, I am blessed to have friends who would love to make this things real too. It was not really a breeze, but we are enjoying every moment. Ok, tell me, who does not love to see an array of beautiful fabrics in their house right. You got to touch and try them on some more. Aaaa, what a bliss :p

Btw, winter has been very bad this year. Up till now, the snow is still there and the temperature has not go more than one degree. But yesterday's weather was nice(relatively). Even my friends are expressing their excitement for the warm weather, spring an all. But when we check the weather channel, it is only one degree and still have probability of snow in few more days. Global warming happens people!

and other than that, I am just busy enjoying my life :p


The picture was taken immediately after early school dismissal due to bad weather was announce. 
 For the record, I fall down twice this winter :/




2 comments: