Thursday, April 10, 2014

Beautiful things


I think one of the most beautiful thing on earth is Spoken Word Poetry. You have no idea how much these poetry had inspires me. Sometimes it is just a simple words, no SAT words or anything, but it comes straight from their heart and it goes straight to mine. 
Among my favorite poet is Sarah Kaye and Phil Kay. I really hope that one day they will perform in Penn State because I really want to meet them. I really do. If you guys have no idea who I am talking about, I suggest that you go and watch their video on youtube; especially 'An Origin Story'. It's so beautiful.
:')

By the way, I have not got a chance to write about my experience watching the broadway performance of Beauty and The Beast. Oh my God. It was so beautiful and exciting. It's like living in a dream. Their voices are too beautiful to be true. and the props are superb!! The whole crowd give the standing ovation at the end of the show. It was indeed a blessing to see those happiness in everybody's eyes; especially the little kids. Most of the kids go to the theater prepared with the costumes. Hahaha. Some of them even wears a crown. 




No comments: