- I started a small business :D *later when I've gotten lots of profit I'll tell you guys*
- I've become addicted to ice-skating and free-movie. That explains why I have no time to update this space on friday night. *I only have time to do stuff on friday night. as I'm busy watching Adam dan Hawa at the library on other nights :D
- I'm busy with Sorority Muslimah. Like seriously, we have so many activities and had loads of fun (read:knowledge) together :)) That's why I reserved whole Saturday just for them :D
- I've so many random and impromptu dates. hehe.
- I discover instagram-ing offers more fun than blogging. lulz
- I've just experienced my first below-zero-weather.
- I'm busy studying of course. If anyone want to meet me, you can find me at the Patee Library every night. Thank you:)
- I'm planning to take French class next sem :) InsyaAllah.
- I'm currently adapting to the fact that maghrib starts at 5.30++ pm and isya' is at 6.30++.
- I've just experience my first day-light-saving transition where I got to feel how it's like to have 25hours a day. It's awesome i tell you.
- I'm busy planning to save my money as I have a few places to visit this holiday. InsyaAllah, I'll visit Rochester this Thanksgiving break and will go to Texas, Dallas this winter break :) cant wait. *Me and my friend already had a plan for our summer holiday. hewhew. hint: It's somewhere not in America*
Having fun with the leaves after Eid adha's prayer :D because after that I have to run to Design class.
Studying for Human Development and Family. Awesome class!!! I learnt a lot about babies. It's like a parenting class. lol.
Midnight at the bustop waiting for the bus. I was freezing. I cant take out my hand from the pocket. I'll freeze in a second. and that is my boots. Ok, kak lalah, I still can wear boots despite my 'betis-bunting-padi' ok!
At one of the Sorority Muslimah's prog. That girl is Amna and her father is doing PhD here. She's adorable to the max!!
At the ice rink. That pak cik is just a random guy we met on the rink. He's teaching us the correct skating skills. :) he knows we are from tropical country. we only have one ice rink :/










No comments:
Post a Comment