Thursday, November 29, 2012

ah-mah-zing

Aint she lovely? *criesabucket*
Im actually in the middle of works, but out of a sudden i feel the urge to blog.
the random things you do just to get away from book. hehhe

Btw guys, yesterday I experienced my first snow ever. and the feeling was MashaAllah.
Its amazing to see the snow flakes falling in front of your eyes.
It is so white, fine, light and amazing. I looks like it was flying in from of your eyes because they are so fine :')
I got starstruck the moment when I stepped out of the Hall.
I was ah-mahh-zingg!!!
and being the jakun asian, I snapped picture everywhere. haha.
I even record the snow!
I know its embarrassing, but come on, this is my first time kot. 
and Istagram and fb was flooded with 'first-snow' picture of everyone.
and yeah, I kinda love this kind of weather though.
Although is's freaking cold, but the fact that isya is at 6.30 makes me smiles all night.
I dont know if anybody felt the same thing, but I always feels free after isya'. It's like you've done all your obligation of the day and you can start studying now. and now, I can do everything and be ready to study at the library by 7.30pm!!!!
Plus, subuh is still at the normal time also makes me feels so blessed. If cant imagine how can I wake up if subuh is get earlier. 

and btw, maghrib is at 4.37pm. It's a very good time to fast. I dont feels like fasting as I can already break my fast after my calculus class. Like you dont have time to wait for the 'maghrib', its so early. 
Wee :D

Ok, I still have a few chapter of Chemistry to be revised. and finals is in 3weeks !!!
Pray for me ya.
Salam :D

2 comments:

wadihana afza said...

nice to read something from you qis :')

balqis said...

hehe wadi :) kebelakangan ni malas sngt :/