Fall has been treating me well so far.
Despite the juggling between 'exploring' US and studying,
I's still survive and kicking.
One thing that I realize about the Americans is the LOVE LOVE partying.
Gigs and concert on campus is a norm for them. Even the admin itself conduct so many parties and concerts. I guess, this is the only way they want to diverge their students' attention from hanging at the bar and drinking. However, it's a big NO NO for muslims.
We the muslims went to do arts and crafts, movie-outing, yogurt-outing and ice skating boleh la.
and thanks for these activities, we at least have a reason to decline the party invitations. hehe
I'm loving fall so far. Despite the flu that it had given me, everything is just so beautiful. Squirrel are everywhere scratching the dried leaves. and the weather is just so nice. but it's getting colder and me cannot tahan. This morning, I had to walk to class in 3degree and I was shivering all the way especially when the strong winds blows. pheww, rasa kaki tak leh gerak kejap.
I know this pic is lame. but who cares =.='
Beautiful isn't it? They have all shades of red to pink and yellow. Awwhh, so pretty i can die.
This is the picture from the homecoming parade.
So gedik la prince/princess/king/queen of homecoming. Kerata nak yang kelas aje.
















No comments:
Post a Comment