Saturday, September 24, 2011

it's in the genes

oh my. why do I always feel somnolent? ish.. it's annoying sometimes when your sleeping needs is way more tan your friends. They can stay focus digesting new info in a soporific class, instead, you are struggling just make your eyes stays open. uish.......

I'm now doing my homework; research about 'Great Depression' for reading and critical thinking class. Great depression = world economics. Balqis = economic?????  I should say that is not a very good combination though. huhu. I felt like sleeping by just reading a paragraph in wiki. 

Hehe, then, I decide to bloooggging la... hahahaha. procrastinate la you ni .

ouh, friends, do pray for me to be still in a good condition after this week, because this is going to be the longest week. I'm going to sit for my SAT!!! and loads more homework...

Oh, God, please keep my rationality.
May I can achieve all the mission for both; duniawi and ukhrawi.
Ameen.

No comments: