Wednesday, September 14, 2011

exam week

hohoho.. exam is about to end already:) 
I now can already smell the alluring 3days weekend that will arrive soon:) Yummy!
My plan for the weekend is not going to work( that I decided to go back home), Mum already posted my specs and I'm left with no more excuses to go home:|
But, it's okay dearbalqis, take time to for own this weekend. Pamper yourself with something good and nice ok?
Hurm, maybe I have to start working on my dossier and uni's  application stuff..
hurm, let just wait and see what will happen this weekend.

hurm, in this entry I'm going to write about one 'girl' that is currently living happily at my home.
This is the girl that I talked about..

I'm extremely jealous. She is now living at home with mummy :'( I know that she is working, but then, she can meet mummy at least every week. Plus, she will be using all mummy's special talent for her own benefits! Our mummy is such a cat woman kn, so she actually can do many things:) *Yeah, Go Mummy Go*
And if you read this entry, I know you wont be embarrass to see this close-up picture of you. You look seriously gedik in this picture and that's what you really are right? hehehe.   

No comments: