Sunday, September 11, 2011

emotionless


This is only the first day after my raya break, yet I felt total depressed.
Mid-sem test is coming shortly. Really short I tell you.
But, I don't even flip my book, because I'm too afraid.
It's all about English, and English is my worse.

I miss home. I want to go home:'(
There will be a 3days holiday starting this Friday and I really want to go home.
But, mum doesn't allow me.
Why oh why..

Why Kelantan has to be 8-distance way from Shah Alam?
Why air asia does not have promotion?
Why oh Why...

When I read that Broadway dancer's blog, I felt something unfinished in me.
Why she seems so positive with her life?
Why she is very very happy with her life.
Can she shares some of her feeling with me.
I'm desperate for that!!!

I really want/need to go home.
I want to be at this place, oh please?


No comments: