My passion towards writing has flow down the drain long ago, but today, I was called to share this beautiful experience of mine. I need to spill this things somewhere as this things keeps on bugging my mind. Plus, I just read Abe's post on facebook hence, I realize that I am not alone.
Yesterday was a disaster for me. Everything is a mess. Let just say that I got up from the wrong side of the bed.and me being me, I complaint all the way, putting the blame on anything that is possible. and to tone down my disappointment, I decided to play squash and let it all out.
But Allah has a better plan for me. He decided to cross my path with an amazing blind man. The moment I saw the blind man struggling to find the way, my heart shattered. Long story short, I helped the blind man to walk to the bus stop and help him to get into the bus. It was indescribable moment that makes me nervous and burst into tears at that very place. Thank God, I saw Ainiz waiting for the bus at the other side of the bus stop and of course, I ran into her and wail.
There is a thing about this blind man that I myself dont know what it is. I was thinking what if I was at his place and nobody's helping me. What if I want to go home but I just dont know which bus to take although I was literally a stone's throw away from the bus stop. How would I know which bus is which if I cannot see? A lot of what if s are mingling in my mind.
I was complaining to God that I left my lecture notes at home, but I forgot that He has given me both eyes and ears wide open to listen to the lecture.
I was complaining that I dont have a thigh gap, but I forgot that He has given me both legs functioning perfectly(one of my friend has just gone through surgery and he is not able to walk at the moment.)
and another sad story today which is too private to be written here. Its not my story so I think that I dont have the right to write it here.
Above all, these things had made me ponder. Life is really as how you see it. One can be happy with only four fingers and another one might be complaining about their hands which are both completely fine.
Life is our choice. We choose to be happy and content. We choose to work hard and dream. Allah has given the world to us and it really depends on us on how to make full use of them.
Yell your loudest. Smile your biggest. Live life to the fullest.
This is the photo from today's visit to Waupelani. and I tell you what, if any girls who's looking for guys who loves home decor, Gent Pad's is the place. Bilik memasing taknak kalah. Macam nak masuk anjung seri dengan bed sheet yang lawa with matching curtain. Dont forget the curtain rod, besi yang lawa uolss. Kiteorang guna yang paling murah je. We girls memang spellbound la tengok their house.
to whom it may be concern: Thanks for all the Joyah session. You will always be the most up-to-date guy Ive ever met. lol. Take care!

2 comments:
that was really touched :'( i suddenly miss you even more qis :(
Okayh lmbt bace entry ni...is this really my sister?
Post a Comment