Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Life's good

Assalamualaikum blog :)
It has been months. haha. 
My summer has been wonderful. Starting with the momentous and enriching visit to Paris till now, lying in front of the TV at home :D
 Paris trip was amazing! 
Perhentian trip with my girls are superb awesome. 
All the dates and day out has been great. 
Being Me has been inspiring.
The whole month has been fun and wonderful:)
Alhamdulillah. 

and now, Ramadhan has arrived. The shaytan has left and leaving you struggling only with yourself and your nafs. Lets make this Ramadhan is better than our previous one and make dua that Allah will cleanse our heart and make us firm for the rest of the year(of course when the shaytan has come out. sheshh)

I have a lot of plan for this month :D
to be good in kitchen, to be slimmer and of course lighter, to have a better skin, to have a better inner soul, to be nice to people, and the list goes on. 

I have started cooking for the household last few weeks and the skill is getting better and better. hahaha. but there a lot of drama and 'less' tasty food. I might be sharing my cooking here. hehe. btw, I'm now having fun trying and experimenting organic product. I might be sharing recipe for making mask and body scrub here also. hahaha. I ve been trying a few recipes of face mask that I got from the internet and it feels so good. Mummy pun nak pakai my mask. 

and the picture below is lasagna. I did it yesterday with Ibah. A lot of funny things happen while we were making it, but Alhamdulillah, it turns out to be tasty! lulz. 
 and this is a day before Ramadhan. Having my last lunch before fasting with toshi after we pamper ourselves at a amazingly cheap hair saloon :)