This will be just another entry full of pictures as I have no idea what to blog about.
But just for you guys to know that I'm still breathing and kicking,
so, I update this pictures that I randomly pick from my folder. hehe
Life was not that busy, just that I don't feels like blogging.
I'm happier with Instagram though. hewhewhew.
So maybe some of the photos are already in my instgram, but.. who cares.
I just want to make sure my blog is not that dusty!
This girl comes from Suny Bufalo to spend the weekend with the Penn Staters with love. I love you Marque!!
I have no idea what this kids were doing in uni campus. But I've already bumps into them a few times. Only this time I got to snap their picture and talk to their teacher. hehehe. Because they are soo cute. Seluar ketat, jalan terkedek kedek dengan pampers!! eee..
I think this is mum's favorite picture. This is a reading marathon that was held in front of the library. So cool ! Ain't?
And this is in one of the reading room in the hugee library. People go there to sleep. Hahaha. University Park Campus have one main library and a few branch libraries. Even engineering have their own libraries. It was awesome. You can literally lost in the book stacks. There're millions of book and the architecture of the building was sooo nice.
They are giving out so many free things. Water bottles, Penn State necklace, erasers and so may other things. So I took this book because it look nice. I have touch them since. hehe.
This is during MSA Raya Celebration. It was noce to finaly eat halal chicken!!
This is OmarOffendum guys!! If you don't know him, Google now. I said now. He's awesome. His poetry is so beautiful and meaningful. He came to Penn State for a campaign about Syria. He's actually an Syrian-American who grow up in Washington DC.
And this is me going to 'Muslimah Sorority' meeting. hahaha. Naahh, it's Usrah la people. My naqibah is so nice, making us Nasi Lemak n Rainbow Cake. We have been craving for Nasi Lemak since forever.
and this is me with me new sweatshirt and new running shoes. I planned to start jogging since I had gained so much weight since coming to Penn State. Please pray for me that my fats will not be so stubborn. :(
Today I went to Downtown and there's a dance battle there. I'm so excited but need to get out of this crowd as soon as possible as we are scared. They are all very big!! If only I went there with the boys, I will definitely stay to watch them dancing. It's like a showdown. hehe.
















No comments:
Post a Comment