Sunday, September 2, 2012

First week

I was so thrill of about my first week of my undergraduate. So excited that I forgot to blog about it. hehe.
So here's the update for my first week here. 

 We the international students had arrived and check in here a week before the Americas, so we got the chance to actually observe how the Americans moving in. It's was quite amazing that they brought so many things. Like many MANY!! The whole family will be there and help them with the settlement. My neighbor's parents spent one whole day to help their daughter moving in. The father even bring the tool kit. Some of them even brought a closet and bed. I have no idea where there set them up.

 And this was my welcome speech ceremony at Bryce Jordon Centre. It was extremely exciting as all the freshmen were there. There are 35000++ freshmen in Penn State and they are all here!!! It was awesome when the whole stadium actually yell 'We are Penn State'. They are all really excited to get accepted into this Lion's team. 













After the ceremony, the police have to closed the road for traffic to give way for freshmen to disperse to our  hall. Till the end, there are still some people yell the 'we are Penn State' along the way. 
 People, I watched Hockey!! hahaha. I know this is very rare. I don't even know a single thing about hockey, but I just watch them for fun. (I actually skipped orientation). Hehe. Plus, it was a Female Hockey so it's kinda interesting. 



No comments: