Assalamualaikum.
It has been so long since I really write in here. write means really write.
like what I used to long ago.
but, time has moved on, I have so little time to dream.
Hence, no much improvement from the previous dreams.
lol
I'm a big day dreamer!!
but, since this evening, my friend point out about honeymoon spots,
my inner self has rejuvenated.
F**** wanted to go somewhere to do bungee-jumping and sky diving,
In contrast, W*** will filed a divorce if her husband brings her to extreme-park.
lol.
S****, want to go Mecca. awhhh.
Something ter-epiphany from somewhere in my memory space.
ok, this post will not only for honeymoon,
it can be family vacation, girlfriend trip, or just somewhere I want to go.
Just because of because.
(Haa..me and pojah planned to go to Singapore. will blog about this latter)
#1
of course the first place I want to go is no other than 'The Heaven on Earth'
Maldives is Masha Allah, very very very pretty. I know Malaysia also got some awesome beaches, but, you know, it's Maldives people. Maldives! *faint*
#2
Every wonders of the world.
ok, this one has been listed under my wish list since forever.
(actually it's just since I know how to list down my wish. haha)
I wonder how will I be when I'm at the wonders of the world.
Since I have never been to any, I bet,when I got there,
somebody needs to help me to put back my jaw to it's place.
Jaw drop!
Masha Allah. Even just looking at the picture,
I've gone 'oooo' 'aaaaa' 'omg' 'O.M.G' "subhanaAllah"
phrase 'I'm so gonna be there someday' had been replayed thousand of times!
The picture is just the 'main' seven wonders of the world. I also included wonders of 'ancient' world. wonders of 'building into my wish list. Hahaha.
listing down wonders of the world as your dream vacation means that you have included the whole globe into your list. Hahah. Ok Balqis, you still have hope to do this. Sultan Kelantan still single, remember that ;)
#3
If it will be in Malaysia, I would choose all the island ( Langkawi and Redang is exception, it's too mainstream)
This is Semporna, Sabah. Look at the crystal clear water. Masha Allah!! Even, pipe water are not that clear (in akasia la)
Karambunai also sounds good!!! omg, I already got extremely excited googling the photos.
In my dream, I want something to be exactly like this.
So that, I can read love story, with the sound of wave as the background.
The wind blowing and my pario berterbangan (ada legging kat dalam ok. aurat). *bliss*
It's just that I need to wear 10 layers of sun block.
I dont need any more tanning process. No, thank you :)
As a conclusion, the key word for all this is
M-O-N-E-Y
Thank you.




No comments:
Post a Comment