Books gives me pleasure. The smell when you flip to a new pages is just so pleasant.
But lately, I've become boring people who does not read any other books other than her school books.
not reading books and not buying books is two different thing.
I've bought a few good books from the 'kupon buku 1M',
but none of them has been flipped.
*looking at those book on the rack sympathetically*
I've always have a dream to spend a day by the beach, reading books with the wave sound as the background.
if that's so far to be achieved here in Akasia,
so I always have a dream to spent a day on the bed,
doing nothing other than read a love novel and listening to my favorite song.
but Spring had envy me so much that I never had a day-off from assignments.
but, today, I got everything that I wanted.
I have the holiday, exam is over, no homework, nothing to do,
but, what I actually do is just staring at my laptop watching 'How I met Your Mother'
(I really really really love this sitcom. Should blog about this later)
I guess I prefer to have a hectic, packed day with a peaceful and serene feeling
rather than slow and free day with World war III in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment